Sunday 17 May 2009

Pokémon ABC - Intro

Pokémon ABC is the first story to be posted at Kitty Ocean's Story Vault. It's also one of the first and longest. I stopped writing it, after losing a 10 page special. It was close to being finished, so who knows... just don't count on it.

This story is a FanFiction, so half is owned by me (Chris, Aemilia, Blade, etc) and the other half by Nintendo (all Pokémon, Gary, Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny, etc). I wrote this when I was about 16 years old, so the English is pretty bad. My English is a lot better nowadays. Please keep that in mind when reading the story. The grammar and spelling cannot be compared to the English in my novel.

The story:

After the Kanto Pokémon League, Professor Oak told Ash Ketchum that Gary was on a mission. He never told Ash what the mission was, so I made up the mission. Gary Oak has to look for the mysterious Ocean Gym! Only the best get invited there, but why is it so special, and why is it hidden?

The story consists out of 3 parts:

- The Ocean Gym (Parts 1 till 8)
- The way home (Parts 9 till 25)
- Finding the lost dream (Parts 26 till 25; had planned till 45)

The story also heald 5 specials and the 4th was lost, causing the hiatus.

Without further ado, I present to you:

Pokémon ABC!

No comments:

Post a Comment