Friday 9 October 2009

The loveable horrible bunny

It turns out the next Elfquest fan episode is on another pc ^_^'. So, a small original story with friends from times gone by. I don't even recall them, so if you recognise yourself... I think this was from the time I roamed around in a German Elfquest Chatsite...

The loveable horrible bunny
Story © Kitty Ocean

One day, a little pack of elves walked trough the forest. They were trying to find a pray to feed them. Suddenly, a little pink bunny with a fluffy tail stood before them. "Hi, I'm Cute, the cute little pink bunny." It said. The elves were very surprised; they had never seen a pink bunny with a fluffy tail that could talk. Suddenly they heard: "I love you"
The elves started to scream! This was horrible; a cute little pink bunny with a fluffy tail said the most horrible thing on the whole world! Scnecky threw rocks at it, but he missed. The bunny said: "It wasn't nice you threw rocks at me, but I still love you."
"Run!" Songollo shouted. The elves ran away. But wherever they run to, the bunny with the fluffy tail followed them.
"This is horrible!" Kana cried.
"Don't cry, he'll go away." Stormsong said. But the bunny didn't go away.
"Go away, you horrible loveable bunny!" Schnecky screamed at the bunny with the fluffy tail. But the bunny didn't go away. It said: "Let's play."
"I'll die!" Kana cried.
Chibi-Vader said: "I know, it's horrible, but hang on. Be strong. You can do it."
All the other elves started to lose their hope. This bunny was like glue. All the elves saw their lives flashing by.
"Am I not to die for?" The bunny said.
Suddenly Kana took her bow and arrow and aimed at the bunny with the fluffy tail. She shot and missed. She aimed again.
"That wasn't very nice of you, but…"
"I still love you." Kana said. "Anyone lunch?"

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment